Tadesse Meskele, PhD, PE, has been selected by the Earthquake Engineering Research Institute (EERI) as a member of the 2020 Class of Housner Fellows. After a rigorous and competitive application process, Dr. Meskele is one of six Fellows selected by the EERI Housner Fellows Management Committee for the 2020 Class. During his two-year commitment to […]
September 19, 2017
One of the newest members of the GRI team, Nora Utevsky, GIT, recently volunteered at a 5-day, hands-on geoscience field camp for middle school girls at Mount St. Helens. In its third year, GeoGirls allows young women to explore the volcanoes in their backyard, the hazards they pose to human population, and the technology scientists […]
- 2022 National Engineers Week
- GRI’s Drone Technology Takes Off
- Oregon State University Marine Studies Initiative Building Wins ACEC Project of the Year
- Port of Vancouver Terminal 2 Pavement Rehabilitiation Wins ACEC Honors Award
- Dr. Tadesse Meskele Accepted to the EERI’s 2020 Class of Housner Fellows!