GRI is a leader and innovator in seismic resiliency and pavement engineering for aviation facilities and infrastructure at large international commercial airports and smaller general aviation or private airfields. Our team is very experienced working on projects that follow Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and Department of Defense (DOD) guidelines and we are deeply familiar with pavement- and geotechnical-related FAA Advisory Circulars (AC) and DOD Unified Facilities Criteria (UFC).
We draw from an extensive body of geotechnical and pavement experience to respond to the critical time and complex scope and coordination requirements typical of aviation projects, while working closely with our aviation partners to develop a balance between desired performance, risk tolerance, cost, environmental, and constructibility considerations.
- Remain Overnight Areas
- Airport Terminals
- Landside Facilities
- Airside and Landside Pavement Management and Design
- Seismic Resilience Evaluation and Design
- Foundation Design
- Retaining Structure Design
- Ground Improvement Design
- Trenchless Technologies Evaluation
- Stormwater Management
- Instrumentation Monitoring and Evaluation
- Project Delivery – Design/Build, Progressive Design/Build, CM/GC, Traditional