One of the newest members of the GRI team, Nora Utevsky, GIT, recently volunteered at a 5-day, hands-on geoscience field camp for middle school girls at Mount St. Helens. In its third year, GeoGirls allows young women to explore the volcanoes in their backyard, the hazards they pose to human population, and the technology scientists […]
- 2022 National Engineers Week
- GRI’s Drone Technology Takes Off
- Oregon State University Marine Studies Initiative Building Wins ACEC Project of the Year
- Port of Vancouver Terminal 2 Pavement Rehabilitiation Wins ACEC Honors Award
- Dr. Tadesse Meskele Accepted to the EERI’s 2020 Class of Housner Fellows!