Our transportation work focuses on infrastructure rehabilitation and development for all levels of public agencies. With more than 40% of our work focusing on transit solutions, our team is knowledgeable about the various challenges associated with transportation projects and GRI approaches each project understanding that we will need to balance innovation with practicality.
We have built a strong portfolio working on transportation projects, such as bridges, roadway widening, pavement management and design, and rail expansion. For transportation projects, we are able to pull from our in-house experts that integrates our geotechnical, pavement, geological, and hazmat expertise allowing us to provide a broad spectrum of services to every client. As a firm built in the northwest, we know that transportation infrastructure can be exposed to substantial geologic hazards and face complex subsurface conditions. We believe it is important to actively communicate risk and provide solutions to achieve a successful finished product that the agency and community can be proud of.
- Roads – Local and Highways
- Foundation Design
- Subsurface Characterization
- Seismic Design and Evaluation
- Landslide Evaluation and Mitigation
- Rockfall Stabilization
- Emergency Response
- Instrumentation Monitoring and Evaluation
- Ground Improvement Design
- Hazardous Materials Corridor Assessment
- Pavement Evaluation, Design, and Management
- Project Delivery – Design/Build, CM/GC, Traditional, Progressive Design/Build
- Construction Services