Since GRI’s founding in 1984, we have been providing full-service design, and construction support services for geotechnical-related projects throughout the Pacific Northwest and worldwide.
From bridge design to ground-improvement recommendations for municipal buildings and infrastructure, our company’s geotechnical team offers a vast encyclopedia of experience and knowledge for helping our local, state, and federal clients meet their project goals and timelines.
Our geotechnical engineering services offer our clients the opportunity to quickly and cost-effectively evaluate, design, permit, and manage construction of a wide range of soil-, rock-, and groundwater-related projects.
Geotechnical Engineering-Related Services:
- Soil and Rock Mechanics
- Foundation Engineering
- Engineering Geology
- In-Situ Testing/Instrumentation
- Site-Specific Seismic Studies
- Landslide Evaluation/Remediation
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Interpretation and Mapping
- Pile-Driving Analysis
- Trenchless Technology
- Construction Engineering and Support
- Ground Improvement Design