Our pavement engineering team has extensive experience with pavement evaluation, design, pavement management, forensic investigations, and construction management services. Our projects range from low-volume roads, gravel roads, and parking lots to heavy-duty pavements for interstate highways, airfields, and container facilities. We have provided services to public sector clients at the federal, state, and local levels, as well as in the private sector.
Our wide array of pavement-related projects have assisted clients in developing practical, cost-effective solutions that improve pavement performance, promote sustainability, and reduce the overall life cycle cost of their pavement assets. We have extensive expertise implementing and updating pavement management programs in order to help develop long-term pavement management strategies for agency’s capital improvement plans (CIP).
Pavement Engineering-Related Services:
- Pavement Structural Evaluation and Testing
- Roadway, Airport, and Industrial Pavement Design
- Flexible and Rigid Pavement Design
- Rehabilitation (Overlay/Inlay) Analysis
- Full Depth Reclamation (FDR) Analysis and Design
- StreetSaver and PAVER Pavement Management Implementation
- Pavement Condition Index (PCI) Survey
- Falling Weight Deflectometer (FWD) Testing
- Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) System
- Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (sUAS)
- Pavement Core Drill