Tadesse Meskele, PhD, PE, has been selected by the Earthquake Engineering Research Institute (EERI) as a member of the 2020 Class of Housner Fellows. After a rigorous and competitive application process, Dr. Meskele is one of six Fellows selected by the EERI Housner Fellows Management Committee for the 2020 Class. During his two-year commitment to […]
- 2022 National Engineers Week
- GRI’s Drone Technology Takes Off
- Oregon State University Marine Studies Initiative Building Wins ACEC Project of the Year
- Port of Vancouver Terminal 2 Pavement Rehabilitiation Wins ACEC Honors Award
- Dr. Tadesse Meskele Accepted to the EERI’s 2020 Class of Housner Fellows!