Our collaborative services in geotechnical and pavement engineering, geologic, and hazmat have supported federal projects for essential facilities, including embassies, hospitals, dams, and energy, as well as for medical clinics, offices, transportation infrastructure, landslide mitigation, fish passage, and recreation. GRI has a proven track record of successfully managing and delivering projects to our federal partners, from preliminary engineering to final design and through construction, and we are recognized for our ability to develop innovative, cost-effective, and constructible design solutions. Our federal partners include VA, FHWA WFL, BPA, USFWS, USDA (USFS), USACE, DoD, FAA, US Air National Guard, GSA, OBO, and FERC.
GRI is a small business as defined by the US Small Business Association (SBA) and provides engineering services under NAICS code 541330. We are registered with the SBA and in the System for Award Management (SAM), and as a result, are ready to immediately help you with your federal contracting goals.
- Federal Buildings
- Dams and Levees
- Waterfront Structures
- Power Generation Infrastructure
- Seismic Resilience Evaluation and Design
- Pavement Management, Evaluation, and Design
- Transportation Infrastructure
- Landslide Evaluation and Mitigation
- Fish Passage
- Groundwater Management
- Soil and Groundwater Contamination Assessment and Remediation
- Asbestos and Lead Paint Surveys
- Project Delivery – Design/Build, Progressive Design/Build, CM/GC, Traditional