GRI is seeking a Staff Pavement Engineer to join our team of professionals in our Tigard, Oregon office.
This position will provide engineering support to projects consisting of pavement management, pavement rehabilitation and design, forensic investigations, and construction management services.
Major responsibilities include:
- Pavement condition index surveys for roadways and airfields
- Pavement management analysis
- Backcalculation analysis and interpretation of FWD data
- Evaluation and interpretation of GPR data
- Pavement rehabilitation and new design
- Oversight of field investigations
- Proposal development
- Report writing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated individual capable of working independently or in a team-based environment
- Willingness to learn new skills and achieve continuous professional development
- Committed to excellent client relations
- BS degree in Civil Engineering
- Passed the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Exam/EIT
- MS degree in Civil Engineering with an emphasis in pavement engineering coursework
- PAVER and/or STREETSAVER software experience
- PCI survey experience
- Ability to use AutoCAD and ESRI ArcGIS
- AASHTO 1993 and Mechanistic-Empirical Pavement Design Guide (MEPDG) experience
- Field and laboratory experience
GRI is an employee-owned, full-service geotechnical, pavement, geological, and environmental engineering consulting firm based in Tigard, Oregon. We are an ambitious, highly trained, diversified staff of engineers, geologists, and business support professionals. GRI promotes a collaborative work culture, supports training and career development, and encourages work-life integration, which results in a highly desirable work environment.
To apply, please visit: https://gri.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/13
GRI EEO/ADA Statement
GRI is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply for this position, including minority, female, veteran, and disabled candidates. We do not discriminate against any candidate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identify, disability, or military status. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodations to the application process if needed.