GRI is seeking an entry-level geotechnical staff engineer to join our team. Our project roster and clients are diverse. As a Staff Engineer at GRI, you will gain experience working on a variety of interesting assignments under the mentorship of senior and principal engineers.
General responsibilities include:
- Perform and manage field explorations and drilling subcontractor
- Perform lab testing including Atterbergs, Consols, Direct Simple Shear, Proctor, Triaxial, etc.
- Construction observation
- Shallow foundation engineering and settlement analyses
- Deep foundation design
- Slope stability
- Seismic analysis including liquefaction, site response and lateral spreading
- Report preparation
A commitment to excellence and can-do attitude is essential. GRI offers the opportunity to learn and grow alongside deeply experienced, dedicated, and highly qualified colleagues in a professional environment. Your development is supported by the entire firm. We believe in encouragement, teamwork, and fun. GRI is proud to be 100% employee owned. We look forward to continued success and growth by hiring bright, skilled, energetic people to continue providing excellent service to our clients.
- BSCE / MSCE (Geotechnical option) is preferred
- 0 – 5 years of experience
- Valid driver’s license
- EIT Preferred
We would love to hear from you! To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or recruiter contact, please.