Marketing Specialist or Coordinator
Established in 1984, GRI continues to provide the Pacific Northwest full-service geotechnical, geologic, and pavement engineering solutions for challenging projects. Our projects make a difference in our communities. We support both public agencies and private industry. Whether it be port design and construction, pavement engineering, geologic hazard mitigation, or water transmission system design, we know that our work impacts our communities on the most fundamental level.
Our team focuses on innovative solutions that are practical and meet our clients’ objectives. We serve diverse market sectors giving us a unique perspective on the built environment and ways to improve our local communities. As an employee-owned firm, our success is built by our talented team. Our team provides quality services, creative solutions, and are active participants in the engineering community.
This role is a full-time position at our main office in Tigard, Oregon, near Bridgeport Village. We offer competitive compensation, 100% employee paid health/dental/vision insurance, 100% paid life/disability insurance 17 days PTO to start, 9 holidays, and a whole lot more!
- Organize and track conferences and related events, including monitoring schedules, registering team members, and GRI booth/sponsorships
- Track marketing swag inventory & purchasing
- Provide support in preparing marketing collateral – resumes, project descriptions, flyers, award submittals, etc., to support proposal and teaming submittals
- Design and order business cards
- Review Capital Improvement Plan updates under direction of the Marketing team
- Create and edit engaging content for external and internal communications efforts. You’ll be responsible for crafting interesting content for GRI’s LinkedIn and will manage quarterly updates for website.
- Take ownership over organization for marketing storage room
- Craft GRI’s monthly employee newsletter
- Support CRM maintenance and data entry
- Assist Senior Marketing Coordinator with development of prime submittals – manage the production and delivery of external submittals
- Support internal and external event planning as part of the GRI Events Committee
- Support Marketing/Production overhead tasks
What will the ideal candidate possess?
- A desire to be part of a supportive, passionate team dedicated to continually finding ways to improve marketing process and firm deliverables.
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong work ethic and a team player
- BS or BA degree in Marketing, Business, English, Journalism, Communications, or a related field is preferred
- One to three years of experience in marketing or related role.
- Proficient-to-Expert level in a wide-range of software, including Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Microsoft Office Suite, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work independently as well as in team environments, often under tight deadline situations with diverse personalities.
- Excellent communication skills in verbal, written, telephone, and email.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Interest in STEM fields with a desire to make technical content accessible and interesting for a wide range of audiences.
- Excellent formatting, writing/editing, graphic layout and production, and efficient/timely production of materials.
- Experience in the A/E/C industry
How to apply: