GRI is seeking an Administrative Support Staff to join our team of professionals in our Tigard, Oregon office.
As a member of our front office administrative team at GRI, you’ll provide support for our production and marketing teams. This position will have varied responsibilities, but a typical day might include meeting coordination with external teams, ordering equipment/supplies, receiving office visitors, answering phones, serving as an internal on-site support contact for our remote IT team, shipping deliverables, and filing our hard copies of final reports. You’ll support the overall operations of our firm, including interfacing with people from every department, so flexibility is a necessity in this role — no two days will look the same.
This position is in-person, based in our Tigard office and we would like to fill this role immediately. This position is non-exempt, part-time at 30 hours/week with full benefits. We encourage applicants who are seeking full-time positions to apply – we think this position could have flex hours between 30-40 each week. GRI offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes competitive salary, generous PTO accrual, paid holidays, 401K with immediate company contribution, medical/dental/vision/life/disability insurance, eligibility for annual bonuses, and continuing education and training reimbursement programs.
- Experience in some type of administrative support role is required. Experience supporting operations or teams in professional services, consulting, or governmental agencies is strongly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Readiness to learn and jump in with both feet.
- Demonstrated time management skills and ability to prioritize time/focus when working on tasks assigned by multiple people.
- A proficient user in Microsoft Office applications. Competency in Adobe Acrobat or Bluebeam Revu.
- Familiarity with general office technology and systems (copy machines, PC/laptops, network connectivity, network licensing).
- Authorization to work in the U.S. Employer sponsorship is not available for this position.
GRI is an employee-owned, full-service geotechnical, pavement, geological, and environmental engineering consulting firm based in Tigard, Oregon. We are an ambitious, highly trained, diversified staff of engineers, geologists, and business support professionals. GRI promotes a collaborative work culture, supports training and career development, and encourages work-life integration, which results in a highly desirable work environment.
To apply, please visit: https://gri.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/9
GRI EEO/ADA Statement
GRI is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply for this position, including minority, female, veteran, and disabled candidates. We do not discriminate against any candidate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identify, disability, or military status. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodations to the application process if needed.